Holy Choices, Super Important Poll

As usual, I’ve made this overly complicated, but go. I need to know.

If you had to choose hot sex with either Batman or Superman who would you choose?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

18 Responses to “Holy Choices, Super Important Poll”

1. Rjones says:

I’m saying “Some other superhero” but don’t know my superheroes well enough to know which one.. Just, someone other than Batman or Superman. Both are kind of skeevy in their own way.

2. Batman is my secret crush. Always wanted him and always will. Delectable, intelligent, rich, tortured… I couldn’t ask for more.

Great Vote question!

Loved Scandal by the way. It was one of my first Nook purchases as I had been wanting to read it for months.

3. CupK8 says:

Superman. But as Clark Kent. I might make him rip off his shirt for me all changing-into-superhero-like. Rawrrrrr.

4. Heather says:

Batman, but since you gave me the “other” option, Daredevil. Mmmm, Matt Murdock!

5. Cybercliper says:

Had to go with Some Other Superhero because I’ve always had a thing for Captain America oh, and Thor – can’t forget the mighty hammer…

6. I picked Batman. I’m 99% positive he’d fuck dirty.

Oh. Wait. Did I say that out loud?

7. Keri Ford says:

“Some other”

Wolverine! I’ll take on all that angsty hotness!

8. Cara Wallace says:

Keri, so long as we’re talking about the Hugh Jackman, um wrapping (cuz “package” means something else in this context), yeah!

But I voted “all three.” Does that make me dirty?

9. Ella says:

Batman oh yea all day and night but a few other on tap would be great too!!

10. chas says:

Batman .. though I know He’d be awesome Id do all the work, I gtta thank The bold Vigilante I dont think anybody else has.. Who knows he might thank me back. 😉

11. MaryK says:

Voted Batman because he was on the table. Would really prefer Wolverine. Does he count as a super hero? Only the Hugh Jackman one, though. Not the guy in the yellow tights.

12. BJ says:

Given the choice…I chose them all…LOL
    Heck when am I ever gonna have a chance like that again????

13. SonomaLass says:

Superman, the Chris Reeves version. Although there is Aquaman — I hear he can go without breathing for a long time….

14. Batman seems the first choice … but then I’m thinking he’s so angsty he’s going to be damn needy and it’s all going to be about him, him, him. “I watched my parents die so get me off, b!”

Superman – think about it! He can go forever, and he is here to serve, baby. Yeah! But after awhile, a girl needs her rest, plus there’s only so much good guy vibe a person can take.

Alexander … well. Funny. Smart. Will not suffer a fool, lightly or otherwise. Inventive. Dark. Looks for the nooks and crannies and is never afraid of any of them. Always changing. Will go there.

No contest.