Oh, what the hey.
I’m giving away the following:
ETA: I encourage authors (who I know don’t normally enter other author contests) to get your comment in for the movie. If you want an ARC, no problem, but I’m aiming to get more Romance authors aware of how Bollywood takes on Romance. bwahahahah!
1. 3 ARCS of Not Wicked Enough (you agree to write and post an honest review!)
2. DVD of Rab Ne Bana di Jodi. This should play anywhere. It’s a really, really cute movie and if you’re at all interested in Bollywood films, it’s great a introduction. I urge writers to enter this contest, too, by the way.
Here’s a post with my review of the movie.
1. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 or older to enter. No purchase necessary.
2. For the ARC, since it is for review, you agree to post an honest review of the book.
3. International entries OK. I believe the DVD will play anywhere, if not, I will do my best to get you a DVD that will.
Leave a comment to this post by midnight Pacific time on Saturday November 26. You should indicate whether you’re in for the movie only, the ARC only or want a shot at both. If you know a good joke, please tell it. Jokes appreciated but not required.
Facebook makes it hard to do contests, so if you’re seeing this on FB, vist my blog to leave a comment that gets you in the contest.