Well. yes. I’m sure you’re wondering how things are going.
1. NaNoWriMo: fail. This year’s excuse: jury duty and the day job. Excuse rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
2. My Immortals Book 5 (Harsh Marit): Developing really well. But not as fast as I’d like. See #1. and #3.
3. Day Job: Don’t want to talk about it.
4. Bella, our new dog. Wonderful.
5. Weather: My favorite weather has arrived. I really prefer winters, keeping in mind that winter in my part of California means sometimes I have to wear socks. Cooler weather really works for me.
6. I have posted the current chapter 1 of Harsh Marit’s story, but this weekend I will post a pretty significant update. I am narrowing down some cover art choices and need to come up with a title.
7. I have red hair now. And hey! For those of you who don’t follow me on Twitter or Facebook, here’s a picture!
Tags: My Immortals Book 5