Your Opinion Needed!

I’m pulling together the new cover for My Immortal Assassin. Here are 4 possibilities. Which do you like? There’s a poll at the bottom of this post, but feel free to add other feedback in the comments. Models + backgrounds are not fixed, meaning, any of them could have a blue or orange background. So. What do YOU think?

Version 004

Blue glowy background, youngerish model with some tats, model is slightly to the right of the image.

blue glowy background, shirtless model with some tats

004

Version 005

Orange glowy background, youngerish model, tats, slightly more intense look. Center of image.

glowy orange background, no tat shirtless model

005

Version 006

Orange glowy background, olderish model no tats, hands behind head.

glowy orange background, no tat shirtless model hands behind head

006

Version 007

Orange glowy background, no tats, olderosh model, arms at sides.

glowy orange background, no tat shirtless model

007

Which version do you like best?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Your Opinion Needed!”

1. E says:

Lil Bro and I both pick 007.

2. barb says:

OMG, 006! Yum! *drool*

3. Lenna Hendershott says:

I think 006 with his hands behind his head looks “tougher” and a serious threat, more seasoned, therefore more assassin like. 004 the young guy isn’t muscular enough to look threatening. Same with 005, he may have more tattoos but doesn’t look old enough to be an assassin, maybe just a sniper. The bottom one 007 is the same model as 006 my favorite but the pose doesn’t accentuate his muscles-strength and is less intimidating for an assassin.

4. Carolyn says:

Definitely 006. He’s luverly!

5. Sola says:

Personally, the hands behind the head pose is one that I hate. It’s a great pose if one is lounging in bed, but otherwise I think ‘huh’? The blue background is a little too cool IMO, and I prefer the centered pictures to those that are off center. But really? They’re all pretty great (lovely models, BTW), so go with the one YOU like the most!

6. Anna says:

The older model is how I imagine Durian, although Durian would be wearing slacks with a spiffy button up shirt.

7. Larisa says:

You make it so enjoyable to help!
    *blinks*
    *sighs*

8. Georgina says:

So looking forward to this book! Incidentally just on amazon kindle checking out the freebies in romance and saw Ali Parkers book Jaded has your gorgeous hunks 007 on her cover. I recognised it as I had recently picked him 006 in your survey. Totally agree with Larisa:)

9. Georgina says:

Sorry by the new book I’m meaning the new historical,off course. I already have this one, must be all that muscle and bare flesh my brain scrambled ! Any plans for Seths story?