Arjun Rampal Fan Club
This section of the blog is the Arjun Rampal Fan Club for Romance Authors and Readers.
Share in the appreciation!
I suggest also checking out my original post on the subject since most of the best comments (some with great links!) are there: Announcing the Arjun Rampal Fan Club
The next hero in my My Immortals series will be Harsh Marit. For those of you who have read the series, you know he’s a demon of Indian heritage and that there is something unusual about him. I think you might be able to guess who will provide the physical inspiration for Harsh.
On The Web
Arjun on Twitter (As far as I can tell, it’s actually him.)
Here’s some links to reviews I’ve done of some of his movies:
- Vaada – High Marks with some snark.
- Dil Ka Rishta – Uh…
- Yakeen Shower scene people.
- The Last Lear Awesome movie.
- Rock On Pretty OK. Rampal is awesome.
- Raajneeti LOVED this movie. Rampal is awesome.
- EMI Rampal survives the Hat of Doom in this movie that succeeds despite everything.
- Moksha An Arjun Rampal water fetish movie. Oh. Pretty.
- Asambhav Arjun Rampal surives the White Belt of Doom.
- We Are Family Two women, one bed. Good movie.
- Om Shanti Om. Shah Rukh Khan AND Arjun Rampal. Major Win.
- I See You Strangely Compelling
- RA.One Excellent movie. Shirtless Rampal at less than 3 percent body fat.
- Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat Qualified Win. Abuse of Plaid. Strange dude on a horse.
People, this is 3:12 of jaw dropping perfection.
From fellow fan SlipKnot: Bollywood celebs shoot for GQ indian edition- YouTube.
Another one from Slipknot (thanks for making sure I get my AR fix!)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, liveMint.com. Interesting article about the development of his career. Great read.