The holiday extravaganza continues

Two more signed books are up this time, both by the fantabulous Amanda McCabe

The Winter Queen

Cover of The Winter Queen by Amanda McCabe
Sent to Serve
As Queen Elizabeth’s lady-in-Waiting, innocent Lady Rosamund is unprepared for the temptations of Court. She is swept up in the festivities of the yuletide season and, as seduction perfumes the air, Rosamund is drawn to darkly enticing Anton Gustavson. . .

Seduced By A Master!
With the coming of the glittering Frost Fair, they are tangled in a web of forbidden desire and dangerous secrets. For in this time of desperate plots and intrigues, Anton is more than just a handsome suitor– he may have endangered the life of the woman he is learning to love . . .

Spirited Brides

This book includes two wonderful stories for your enjoyment! How could you possibly resist?

Cover of Spirited Brides by Amanda McCabeOne Touch of Magic
Sarah, Lady Iverson, is forging ahead with her late husband’s work by excavating an ancient Viking village on an estate owned by Miles Rutledge, who inherited the property from his uncle. Although dismayed that a dig is being performed on grounds best suited for crops, he’s intrigued by Sarah’s scholarly pursuits–and by a connection between them that promises wealth beyond any buried treasure.

A tour-de-force — Rakehell Reviews

A Loving Spirit
Visiting Royce Castle in the wilds of Cornwall delights Cassie Richards, for she’s always been intrigued by the stories of its ghosts–and by the enigmatic lord of the manor. Rational-minded Phillip, the Earl of Royce, has no time or patience for silly rumors of phantoms–or the attentions of attractive young ladies. But when Cassie arrives at his mother’s invitation, he’s hard put to deny an unexpected infatuation that might just bloom into love…with some spiritual guidance.

An engaging romp with a romance that’s sure to please — Romance Reviews Today

How to be in the running to win these two books

Easy! All you have to do is answer the following question before December 31 is over — here in California. Shortly after that I will choose a random winner. If you don’t leave me a way to contact you, you’ll have to commit to checking back after the 31st to see if you won. I reserve the right to choose another winner if previous winners fail to timely respond. Void where prohibited.

The Question

Which would you rather have, exquisite taste in fashion or an unerring sense of timing. Why?

Go.

Tags:

18 Responses to “The holiday extravaganza continues”

1. Anonymous says:

I'd take timing,because it would bring me a multitude of benefits including meeting a supberb fashionista to help me shop ๐Ÿ™‚

twitter id @yogina20

2. CupK8 says:

Timing for sure! Having good timing leads to many wonderful opportunities, no matter how you're dressed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Scorpio M. says:

Easy question for me. Unerring sense of timing. It can save your life, fashion can't.

4. joder says:

I already have pretty good timing so I'd definitely go with the fashion help. My clothes are comfortable, but not exactly the most stylish. I actually wish I could be on What Not To Wear because I would love to get a new wardrobe paid for by someone else. Or become friends with Tim Gunn since he seems so nice, he'd be able to help me.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

5. Amanda says:

I think I would choose the exquisite taste in fashion because I think I already have a good sense of timing but fashion is something that can be harder to achieve.

6. RKCharron says:

Hi Carolyn ๐Ÿ™‚
    I'd love to an unerring sense of timing because I've long-admired those quick-witted people with the great one-liners and responses that crack me up. Plus in another sense, it would make for great dancing and I've learnt that dancing is regarded as foreplay.
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    Happy Holidays!
    Rob

7. Pearl says:

Hi Carolyn,

I'd like to believe I have a fairly good sense of timing so I'd go for the exquisite sense in fashion. As I have been known to blunder at outfit choices it would be a welcome attribute for me.

Seasonal Greetings!

Hugs,
    Pearl

pearl (at) realmsonourbookshelves (dot) com

8. robynl says:

unerring sense of timing is what I would take; I am pretty good but need some help because I hate being late or walking into a crowded room late. This would help me with tenseness, frustration and nerves.

yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

9. Susan/DC says:

Timing is definitely everything in this life. If I had a better sense of timing I'd know when to get into and out of the stock market, when to sell my house at its peak value, when to end a relationship with minimum hurt and maximum dignity, and when to ditch what seemed so fashion forward a while ago but now is only suitable for a costume party.

10. Kayla says:

Timing! I would rather have good timing (which could help out in a lot of things in life!) than just look nice.

kaylajohnson3969@sbcglobal.net

11. Morning Glow from Novel Addiction says:

I'd definitely say Timing. I'm pretty good at getting to places on-time, at least… when it's just me. When I'm going somewhere with my family, it's another matter. I would rather have the ability to be on time than to be fashionable. Fashion seems uncomfortable.. I'll stick with my jeans and goofy Tshirts.

Thanks!
    ohmorningglow AT aol DOT com

12. Margay says:

Fashion changes frequently, so it's hard to keep up with it, but time is constant, so I would rather have an unerring sense of timing. To be able to time everything just right, to get to places with time to spare, to always know when to say the right things – that is a priceless gift.
    Margay

13. TammyJoy says:

I would choose fashion because if you look amazing no one cares if your late!

14. Angie says:

I'll never be a fashionista. I'd rather wear comfy pajama bottoms and a T-shirt anyday, so having a good sense of fashion would be wasted on a person like me.
    Timing for sure. I hope my new enerring sense of time wins me one of those books-hee hee.

robbina2@nationwide.com

15. Alison says:

Has to be the timing, absolutely! Say or do the right thing at the right time and no-one will notice the clothes!
    alisonjlindsay at gmail dot com

16. Paige Ray says:

I'd have to go with the fashion sense, because if you are wearing something extremely exquisite, and you are late, nobody cares. Just kidding, I don't think that anything will ever help me become an on-timer. I'm just always running behind. The only time I'm on time is appointments. I don't work, so I'm lucky there. Hehe.

I'd sure love to read your books, they seem incredibly interesting.
    My e-mail address for contacting is: paigeray23@yahoo.com

17. librarypat says:

I think I'd prefer to have an unerring sense of timing. Timing is important in so many things.
    Being fashionable is nice, but not all that important to me. Good timing helps you in all parts of your life.

librarypat AT comcast DOT net

18. Lexy says:

Easy – an unerring sense of timing. Opportunists save their own lives and seize the moment. They are successful people who can afford to pay designers to have good fashion sense for them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

lexy DOT vanier AT gmail DOT com